*DISCLAIMER* These before and after pictures aren't pretty. I've still got a long way to go.
This is what I looked like when I started this diet 17 days ago. I weighed 183 lbs and my BMI was 32.42 (obese).
Shoulders 19 in
Right Bicep 14 in
Chest 41 in
Waist (at belly button) 41 in
Abdomen 38 in
Hips 43.5 in
Right thigh 24 in
Right calf 16.5 in
This is what I look like on 1/17/11 with a weight of 173.9 lbs (-9.1 lbs) and a BMI of 30.82 (still obese).
Shoulders 18 in (-1 in)
R bicep 13.5 in (-0.5 in)
Chest 39 in (-3 in)
Waist (at belly button) 39.5 in (-1.5 in)
Abdomen 36.5 in (-1.5 in)
Hips 42.5 in (- 1 in)
Right thigh 23.5 in(- 0.5 in)
Right calf 16 in (- 0.5 in)
A lot can happen in 17 days. Since 1/1/11 I've...
1. Registered for my first 5k.
2. Run a half mile 2x.
3. Tried out two new classes at the Y.
4. Discovered how to cook fish in the oven.
5. Have had Tom compliment me twice when I cooked an old food a new way.
6. Got my boys to eat healthy snacks every day.
7. Found sources for healthy food coupons.
8. Traded my chocolate addiction for a brussels sprout one.
9. Stopped drinking soda and upped my water intake singnificantly.
10. Discovered Stash chai/ pomagranate raspberry green tea, Truvia, and those chicken burgers from Sam's club that I can not fully live without anymore.
What do the next 17 days have in store? Stay tuned!