It's October... the year is almost over. Time to re-visit the list.
1) Finish my book.
While we were at the shore, I managed to fix some problem areas in chapters 5 and 6. Now I'm stuck on Chapter 7.
2) Maintain my weight loss (about 60 lbs in total since August 12th).
Well, seeing as how I'm pregnant again, so much for that goal...
3) Go to the gym at least 3x a week.
Sam's given up his morning nap, so I've been trying to get to water aerobics at least on Mondays and Thursdays for the deep water workouts. I also did a prenatal salsa video today. I'm really not going to win any cool points with my workout choices, am I?
4) Improve my cardiovascular fitness.
Oh, God I hope I'll get going on this one... labor was... interesting.
5) Keep Sam's baby book updated.
6) Become really adept at managing our household expenses.
We got a membership to Costco... it's too early to tell if that's working. Also trying to create an inventory of every item we purchase for the household. That's a sobering list. We consume a whole lot of crap, but I'm not at all sure how to pare it down.
7) Finish decorating downstairs.
Tom painted his office and assembled his new computer armoire. It created a total mess in the rest of the house that we're only beginning to get put away. And it meant we put off more tiling. Hopefully we'll get going on that soon. Unfortunately, we always seem to have things come up that take priority over tiling.
8) Reorganize and rebuild my office so that it's no longer a dumping ground for household odds and ends.
Still a dumping ground... who am I kidding? It's Sam's new playroom.
9) Create workable organizational systems in the house.
Same as last time.
10) Write well in my children's lit class this spring.N/A
11) Write a few short stories to submit to contests.
12) Submit my play "A Day In the Life" to some contests.
It's been submitted to one contest.
13) Keep Sam happy and healthy.
At the moment he's leaving tear stains and slug trails of snot on my pants legs.
14) Become more involved with my friends and the groups I belong to.
Going to the neighborhood Bunco night tonight. What an exciting life I lead.