While this was a great idea in theory, I don't know anyone else with a blog, so I guess I'm going to end up playing by myself.
I've been tagged!!
((( Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. I've been tagged by Bethany. )))
1. A Fed Ex truck just drove by my house and I wished someone had sent me something. It kept on driving by though.
2. Right now I'm listening to Sam wailing in protest about being put down for his nap. Sometimes I wonder whose bright idea naps were anyway. We can all sleep when we're dead, and apparently Sam agrees.
3. I love to make cheesecake. I am constantly astounded by my own creativity and ability to concoct absolutely the most amazing new recipes. I think this will be my claim to fame. My latest cheesecake was of the frozen banana split variety. I'm going to keep that recipe a closely guarded secret. :-)
4. I'm supposed to be cleaning our bedroom right now, but I'm doing this instead.
5. I have been fortunate to make some good friends here in Greenville over the past two years, and unfortunately, one by one they have moved away. My closest friend, Dora, is moving back to Germany permanently in July. I am so depressed about this. I need to make some American friends that will stay put, but...
6. ... I just don't feel like I fit in with Americans anymore. Spending 2 years in Europe really changed my attitude about lifestyle and priorities. And to say that out loud sounds arrogant and unpatriotic somehow.
7. On the top shelf of my closest, I have a black leather bodice from when I worked the Renaissance Festival. I don't have anywhere to wear it, but I can't bring myself to get rid of it on the off chance that someday I'll get a chance to wear it in public again.